Education at St Mary's is not limiteds to academic development but includes the development of mind and body, spirit, imagination and character
We aim to help our students gain the skills of enquiry, critical thinking and problem solving to be used across the Key Learning Areas (KLAs). We provide specialist input in music, drama and sport.
Extra curricular activities include:
- the school band (Years 3 to 6) and choir
- keyboard lessons available to all children in Kindergarten to Year 6
- sporting gala days, cross country, running, swimming and athletics
- musicals and a variety of creative arts performances and displays
- various social skills programs such as ‘Peer Support’ and ‘Rock and Water’ to assist in various aspects of student management, self-esteem and being part of a community.